|One of my favorite recent plushies - Eupholus bennetti. Oh how I would love to find one of these in the wild!|
|Some of my latest work|
|My prices for custom plushies depend on the size and complexity of the species in question. |
These are my general minimum prices:
Small (6" to 9"): $35
Medium (10" to 15"): $50
Large (16"+): $80
The prices go up from there (or down, if something is quite simple) depending on how many body parts and details there are, especially if it requires a lot of hand sewing.
I take requests for most types of animals, including insects, arachnids, other invertebrates, reptiles, amphibians, fish, and extinct creatures. I generally don't do mammals or birds unless they're really quite fascinatingly strange. I do NOT do make believe creatures or puppies, kittens, bunnies, etc.
For quotes or more details please send me a note.
***************How it works******************
I sell through my shop on Etsy.com to keep my sales in one place. It is quick and easy to sign up.
1) Through notes here or conversations on Etsy, we will discuss and confirm details, ensuring you are satisfied with the price quote. Your country and zip code will ensure I can give an accurate shipping quote. I will also give a time estimate for completion.
2) Let me know what email address you use for Paypal to send an invoice to. You will either pay the full price up front, or half up front and half upon completion. This is your choice.
3) After receiving payment, I will complete the order, giving updates as I go along.
4) I will make a listing on Etsy, reserved for you, which has photos of the final item. I will send you the link.
5) If you opted for the half payment, I will send a Paypal invoice for the second payment.
6) You will then through the motions of the Etsy purchase without paying, choosing "other" as payment at checkout. Please ensure you provide the correct shipping address. This will keep a record of our transaction and allow for feedback.
7) Ensuring you are satisfied with the photos and payment has been received, I will ship your order (domestic orders - I will provide the tracking number).
8) Once you have received your order, let me know of any issues through Etsy convo. Feedback through Etsy is always appreciated!
*****Shipping and taxes******
Shipping is done through first class with delivery confirmation, OR priority mail (depending on the weight, and if you desire a faster shipping time). Delivery confirmation only applies to orders within the US.
I will ship anywhere in the world! I fill out customs forms truthfully (I will not put "gift"), and any customs fees incurred are your responsibility.
Connecticut residents: 6% sales tax will be applied.
Should you be unsatisfied with your purchase in any way, please contact me. I will accept returns and offer a refund if the item is returned in its original condition. I may also be willing to alter the item or exchange it.